Wednesday, November 28, 2007

[I won't hesitate no more, no more.]
So nowadays, it's been about poems, on facebook walls?
I'm so tired everyday, and yet I think this has been the most productive posting thus far. Actually managing to study a little while the posting progresses despite the extremely demanding hours. Good thing about the A&E is that time passes real quick.
I must say it's like.. in the A&E department you are actually highly involved with your patient. Because you see things happen when it happens and as it happens. You see the patient rolled out for xray, you see him come back, you see the xray the moment it's ready. You take the bloods the moment he's stable. You get to administer the drugs, you get to suture, you get to talk to his family, you even get to do the diagnosisdeterminingPR! It's pretty amazing. You see things that make you sad, make you scared, make you smile.
Not quite sure if it's my thing yet, but so far it's been good. I dare say it's been the most exciting posting so far.
Pharmaco exam coming up. Hooboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home