Thursday, May 19, 2005

Guess what?
I'm now the neighbourhood helper. Well, not really. Just a cat-feeder. from Sunday to Tuesday. Cool huh? So I've just gone over to check out Basil, the cat, and Dominic the 20-month old "baby" who'll need baby-sitting occasionally. He looks pretty cute (both).
Anyway, the reason I'm blogging is so that I can make a list of things that I've gotta do, for Basil, for those 3 days.
1. Feed him in the morning- dry food plus the can food that's kept in the fridge once opened. Apparently I can leave the food out, just behind the backgate, cos Basil is a day-time street roamer.
2. Feed him in the night - same kinda food, just that it's placed in his room. (yes, he has a room.) And I'm supposed to close his room door at night, cos he's not supposed to roam the neighbourhood at night. Maybe he has partial night-blindness.
3. Maintain his litter box, which is surprisingly really hygienic. He's like almost human.
4. Close the glass door as I lock the front gate.
Sounds easy. I bet I'm gonna feel like a robber though, entering the house once it's all dark. Alrights, i'm off to meet foong at orchard. Run run run run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home