Monday, May 26, 2008

I think it's a bit alarming that I'm leaving for Tanzania in less than a week now, and I'm not quite yet in the right mindset of packing and prep-ing for the trip. This has gotta be the most packed week of my 8 weeks of Orthopaedics posting, despite only having to go down to AH on tuesday and NUH on friday for my exam.

But there's training for the Kilimanjaro climb (no more group trainings this week), then there's studying for the two components of my end-of-posting test, the first of which is on Tuesday 2pm (I really hope I get a good familiar long case - reminder to self to read up about DM foot), and the MCQs on Friday which is not as scary because at least there's a pile of questions to practise with, and there's also one more case write-up that I need to do by the 30th (ideally on Tuesday night/Wed morning), and there's hanging out with Kamya who's back for a short stint and leaving this Thursday, and then there's shopping specifically for the trip and packing (I need to buy gloves, a travel waist wallet, my focus dailies and miscellaneous, plus change money to USD).

OMG no time no time!! Plus I owe a couple of people dinner/supper and my family a dinner cos I'm missing my mom's birthday on 2nd of June.

HOW? I have no idea. Things will fall into place. Key thing I really need to do by tmr will be sign the contract, scan it and send it to my Kili climb company.

In other news I have been having a good time, and my weekend was packed but productive though not with regards to mugging - oh crap, I remember that I also need to drive down to CGH to submit the time sheet for the tutors.

I have a feeling the next time I post I would be back from The Most Anticipated trip thus far!
Ugh, just realised I also promised my tuition kid I'll do up notes on Group VII elements.

OMG kill me now. I should really go mug, because I will feel most pathetic if Tuesday does not go well. Goodnight and goodbye internet! (Until I come back to print the practise MCQs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home