Monday, May 30, 2005

I really like my sailing class. And I really like sailing. We'll have to go back for a make-up lesson because of the storm today. It is really ironic how post-storm there is barely any wind. Like nature leaves you to deal with the devastation in silence. Sudden silence.
I visited the www.one.org website, hence the banner on the right :) Go support them.
Trying to teach myself the guitar, but my brother must have brought it to camp, was hoping to kope it tonight to practice. Soon I'll be playing all those songs on my playlist that've been keeping me company during stranded moments, and long train rides. YEAH.
Think I should go and sleep now. I am going to watch Madagascar tmr.
I like to move it, move it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home